- Each Capsule of Esomezal 40 contains:
Esomeprazole 40 mg enteric coated pellets (as magnesium trihydrate). – Each Capsule of Esomezal 20 contains:
Esomeprazole 20 mg enteric coated pellets (as magnesium trihydrate).
Esomezal is indicated for:
- Treatment of Gastro-oesophageal Reflux Disease (GORD).
- Healing of erosive esophagitis.
- Short-term treatment (4-8 weeks) in the healing and symptomatic resolution of erosive esophagitis. For those patients who have not healed after 4 – 8 weeks of treatment, an additional (4 – 8) weeks course of Esomezal may be considered.
- Maintenance of healing of erosive esophagitis.
- Prevention of relapse of erosive esophagitis.
- pylori eradication to reduce the risk of peptic ulcer recurrence.
- Esomezal use in combination with an appropriate anti-bacterial, therapeuticregimen in indicated for healing or preventing relapes of peptic ulcer in patients with helicobacter bylori associated ulcers.