Azaflam-K 50 mg
Read all of this leaflet carefully before you start taking this medicine because it contains important information for you.
– Keep this leaflet. You may need to read it again. – If you have any further questions, ask your doctor or pharmacist.
– This medicine has been prescribed for you only. Do not pass it on to others. It may harm them, even if their signs of illness are the same as yours.
– If you get any side effects, talk to your doctor or pharmacist. This includes any possible side effects not listed in this leaflet. See section 4.
What is in this leaflet
- What Azaflam-K is and what it is used for.
- What you need to know before you take Azaflam-K.
- How to take Azaflam-K.
- Possible side effects.
- How to store Azaflam-K.
6. further information.