- Each capsule of DICLOZAL®R 100 contains:
Diclofenac sodium BP 100 mg.
- Each Enteric coated Tablet of DICLOZAL® 50 contains: Diclofenac sodium BP 50 mg.
- Each Enteric coated Tablet of DICLOZAL® 25 contains:
Diclofenac sodium BP 25 mg.
DICLOZAL ® is used in:-
- Inflammatory and degenerative forms of rheumatism:- rheumatoid arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis, periarthritis, osteoarthritis and spondylarthritis.
- Painful syndromes of the vertebral column.
- Non-articular rheumatism.
- Post-traumatic and postoperative pain, inflammation, and swelling.
- Painful and inflammatory conditions in gynaecology, e.g. primary dysmenorrhoea or adnexitis. – Soft tissue injuries : sprain and strain.
- Dental pain, renal and biliary colics.
- Acute gout and juvenil rheumatoid arthritis.
Dosage and administration :
- The dose should be adjusted to the patient’s response, tolerance and severity of symptoms.
- DICLOZAL ® capsules or tablets should be swallowed whole with liquid preferably after meals.
The recommended daily dosage is 75-150mg as the following:
- One capsule of DICLOZAL® SR 100 per day.
- Or 1-3 enteric coated tablets of 25mg or 50mg/day in 2-3 divided doses.
- In primary dysmenorrhoea the daily dosage should be individually adjusted and generally 50-150mg.
Or as directed by the physician.