– Each capsule of Vitazal contains:
Vitamin A 2500 I.U
Vitamin D3 200 I.U
Vitamin B1 (Thiamine) 5 mg
Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) 2.5 mg
Vitamin B6 0.5 mg
Vitamin B12 1 μg
Nicotinamide 40 mg
Calcium pantothenate 4 mg
Folic acid 0.5 mg
Vitamin C (as calicum assorbate) 70 mg
Alpha tocopheryl acetate 2 mg
L-methionine 20 mg
Inositol 15 mg
Calcium (as dibasic calcium phosphate) 81 mg
Phosphorus (as dibasic calcium phosphate) 62 mg
Iron (as ferrus fumarate) 30 mg
Copper (as copper sulphate) 0.45 mg
Iodine (as potassium iodide) 0.075 mg
Magnesium (as magnesium oxide) 20 mg
Manganese (as manganese gluconate) 0.5 mg
Molybdenum (as sodium molybdate) 0.1 mg
Potassium (as potassium chloride) 2 mg
Zinc (as zinc sulphate) 0.7 mg
Colors in capsule shell:
Vitazal is used for:
– Deficiency of vitamins and minerals.
– Good growth and development especially for adolescents.
– Overcoming exhaustion and easy fatigability.
– Providing essential elements and nutrient during pregnancy, lactation and for persons on diet restrictions.
-Treatment of symptoms associated with menopause.
-Treatment of sexual asthenia in men.
– Protecting the liver against stress.
– Maintaining the skin and hair.
– Reducing the prevalence of infectious diseases in the elderly.
– During convalescence.
– Increasing physical performance especially for athletes.
– As antioxidant: for guarding against body deterioration caused by cell-aging
– As integral part of therapy for: neurasthenia and neuritis, anemia, diabetes
mellitus and hepatic disorders.