- Each tablet of VOMIZAL® contains:
Meclozine hydrochloride 25 mg
Pyridoxine hydrochloride 50 mg
- Nausea and vomiting of pregnancy .
- -Treatment of emesis induced by motion sickness, other drugs and in anesthesia.
- -Treatment of vertigo associated with diseases affecting the vestibular system .
- Dosage and administration:
For severe nausea and vomiting of pregnancy : One VOMIZAL® tablet in the morning and one tablet at bed time.
- For motion sickness: take one tablet one hour before traveling ,to be repeated every 24 hours as needed .
- For post operative vomiting: Two tablets four hours before surgery .
- Anti vertigo agent : one to four tablets as needed in divided doses .