– Each film coated tablet of B – Complex contains:
Vitamin B1 (Thiamine) 10 mg
Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) 2 mg
Vitamin B6 0.5 mg
Nicotinamide 20 mg
Calcium pantothenate 5 mg
B – Complex is used for:
Treatment of conditions which are a result of a deficiency in some of the B vitamins, such as:
– Swelling of the tongue, mouth or lips, swelling of nerves which can cause pain or loss of function and
the growth of new blood vessels in the eye which can affect vision.
– The effects on the heart which occur in beri beri (a condition caused by vitamin B1 deficiency).
– The effects on the skin which occur in pellagra (a condition caused by nicotinamide deficiency).
Dosage and administration:
– Swallow the whole tablet with a glass of water.
* Adults including the elderly and children over 12 years :
One or two tablets three times a day.
* Children under 12 years:
B – Complex is not recommended for this age group.
Generic Name: Esomeprazole