– Each capsule of Lanzofast® 30 contains:
Lansoprazole 30 mg (As enteric coated pellets).
Lanzofast® is indicated in the treatment of:
– Peptic ulcer disease (duodenal and gastric ulcers).
– Gastro-esophageal reflux disease.
– Erosive Esophagitis.
– Acid related dyspepsia.
– Zollinger-Ellison syndrome.
Dosage and administration :
– Lanzofast® is normally taken before food in the morning.
– Peptic ulcer disease: 30 mg once daily. Treatment is continued for 4 weeks for duodenal ulcer and 8 weeks for gastric ulcer. 15mg daily has also been recommended as maintenance therapy for the prevention of relapse of duodenal ulcer.